Available pack Size
- 20 Ltr
- 50 Ltr
- 210 Ltr
- It is basically recommended for the deep drawing operations on tough metals to machine.
- It is suitable for both ferrous and non ferrous metals including stainless steel and its alloys.
- Resists high temperature, pressure and wear. Thus increases tool life.
- Excellent surface finish.
- Suitable for multi metal machining.
- Operator's friendly.
Avoid prolonged and repeated contact with used oil. Used oil contains potentially harmful contaminants. Keep out of reach of children. Used oil must be disposed off carefully to prevent damage to environment.
|TEST PARAMETERS||TYPICAL VALUE|
|K. Viscosity @ 40˚C, cst||150|
|Flash Point, ˚C , COC, min||200|