Available pack Size
- 20 Ltr
- 50 Ltr
- 210 Ltr
- It is recommended for the metals during intermediate storage or transportation where period of storage or transportation in not certain.
- It can also be used as a lubricant for mild press working.
- Highly stable against acidic and alkaline contaminations.
- Very good dewatering fluids.
- Suppresses fingerprint corrosion on bright steels and fine finish metal components.
- Low drying time.
Avoid prolonged and repeated contact with used oil. Used oil contains potentially harmful contaminants. Keep out of reach of children. Used oil must be disposed off carefully to prevent damage to environment.
|TEST PARAMETERS||TYPICAL VALUE|
|Appearance||Clear Amber Colour Liquid.|
|Flash Point, °C, COC, min||40|
|Salt Spray, hrs||150|
|Film Thickness, mm||5-6|
|Outdoor Protection||12 Months|
|Indoor Protection||18 Months|