Available pack Size
- 20 Ltr
- 50 Ltr
- 210 Ltr
- Recommended to be used in hydraulic systems where fire risk is very high like metal and mining industries.
- Maximum operating temperature is recommended to be 50˚C to protect heavy evaporation of water.
- Maximum operating temperature should not exceed 65˚C.
- Significantly reduces fire risk.
- Excellent anti-wear.
- Very good protection against corrosion.
- Proper lubrication to the components.
- Extended fuel life.
Avoid prolonged and repeated contact with used oil. Used oil contains potentially harmful contaminants. Keep out of reach of children. Used oil must be disposed off carefully to prevent damage to environment.
|TEST PARAMETERS||TYPICAL VALUE|
|Kin. Viscosity, cst @ 40˚C||44|
|Pour Point˚C, COC||-30|
|Density @29.5˚C, gm/cm³||1.05|