NOX BROACH 20
LUBRINOX® NOX BROACH 20 is the severest amongst the various machining Operations. The cutting fluid has maximum anti-weld and extreme pressure properties in order to ensure high accuracy and excellent finish to the job. NOX BROACH 20 is chlorinated sulphurized neat cutting oil with pale/dark colour.
Available pack Size
- 20 Ltr
- 50 Ltr
- 210 Ltr
- Especially suitable for broaching and gear cutting steel, stainless steels and Nickel alloys.
- It is recommended for non-ferrous metals.
- Long broach life.
- Excellent heat dissipation.
- Quick chips separation.
- Low mist formation.
- Provides optimization of product range,
- Economical in terms of cost per unit.
Avoid prolonged and repeated contact with used oil. Used oil contains potentially harmful contaminants. Keep out of reach of children. Used oil must be disposed off carefully to prevent damage to environment.
|TEST PARAMETERS||TYPICAL VALUE|
|Appearance||Bright & Clear|
|Kin. Viscosity @ 40˚C, cst||21|
|Flash Point˚C, COC, min||189|
|SAP Value mg KOH/gm||9|
|Copper Corrosion @ 100˚C for 3 hours||4C|