NOX COM 100 & 150
LUBRINOX® NOX COM 100 & 150 are high quality compressor oils developed for reciprocating compressors. These are developed from highly stable base stocks and selected additives. These compressor lubricants provide excellent performance in compressor operating at high discharge temperature up to 210˚C. These lubricants reduce carbon deposition on piston rings and exhaust valves and provide proper lubrication to the cylinders.
Available pack Size
- 20 Ltr
- 50 Ltr
- 210 Ltr
- Recommended for reciprocating sliding van and screw compressors.
- Excellent protection against wear.
- Reduces carbon deposition.
- Highly stable against thermal cracking and oxidation.
- Performs at high discharge temperature.
- Reduces maintenance cost.
Avoid prolonged and repeated contact with used oil. Used oil contains potentially harmful contaminants. Keep out of reach of children. Used oil must be disposed off carefully to prevent damage to environment.
|TEST PARAMETERS||TYPICAL VALUE|
|ISO VG GRADES||100||150|
|Kin. Viscosity @ 40˚C, cst||96||144|
|Viscosity Index, min||95||95|
|Flash Point˚C, COC, min||220||228|
|Pour Point,˚C, max||-6||-6|
|Copper Corrosion @100˚C for 3 hours||1b||1b|