LUBRINOX® HYDRONOX 10W is mono-grade oil for heavy duty hydraulic oil formulated from highly refined base stocks and performance proven additives. This product is specifically developed from ash free dispersants and metallic detergents combined with inhibitors to control oxidation, wear, corrosion and rust.
Available pack Size
- 20 Ltr
- 50 Ltr
- 210 Ltr
- Recommended to be used in hydraulic systems containing gears and bearings where good anti-wear properties are required
- Also recommended to be used in on and off-highway applications like construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture.
- Excellent detergent capacity
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and ageing
- Great antioxidant protection, anticorrosive and anti-rust
- Excellent filterability
Avoid prolonged and repeated contact with used oil. Used oil contains potentially harmful contaminations. Keep out of reach of children. Used oil must be disposed of carefully to prevent damage to environment.
|TEST PARAMETERS||TYPICAL VALUES|
|Appearance||Bright & Clear|
|Kin. Viscosity @ 100ºC, cSt||5.5-7.0|
|Viscosity index, Min.||95|
|Flash point COC, Min. (ºC)||200|
|Pour Point, Max. (ºC)||-25|
|Sulphated ash (%wt.)||1.3|
|TBN (mg KOH/g)||10|