LTF-100 DEXRON IID
LUBRINOX® LTF 1000 DEXRON IID is an excellent auto transmission fluid developed for automatic transmissions in vehicles. Hydro finished base stocks and selected performance additives are coupled to provide resistance to oxidation, better frictional properties, good low temperature fluidity, wear protection and seal compatibility
Available pack Size
- 500 ML
- 1 Ltr
- 5 Ltr
- 20 Ltr
- 50 Ltr
- 210 Ltr
- Recommended for all vehicles where DEXRON IID quality transmission fluid is required
- Recommended for use in power steering units, hydraulic systems and in manual transmissions.
- Superior seal compatibility.
- Reduces sludge and deposits in transmissions.
- Provide smoother shifts in different driving conditions due to better frictional properties
- Reduces fluid loss due to better anti foaming characteristics.
- Excellent anti-wear property.
- Provides good cold start performance.
Avoid prolonged and repeated contact with used engine oil. Used engine oil contains potentially harmful contaminants. Used engine oil contains potentially harmful contaminants. Keep away from source of ignition. Used engine oil must be disposed off carefully to prevent damage to environment.
|TEST PARAMETERS||TYPICAL VALUES|
|Appearance||Bright & Clear|
|Kinematic Viscosity,@ 100 ᵒC, cSt||9.5-11.5|
|Viscosity Index, min||130|
|Flash point ,ᵒC (COC), min||210|
|Pour Point ,ᵒC, max||-27|
|Total Base Number , mg KOH/gm||7|