Available pack Size
- 20 Ltr
- 50 Ltr
- 210 Ltr
- 1) Recommended for all normal quenching operations on a wide variety of steels.
- 2) This is normally used for the hardening of nuts, bolts and ball bearings.
- 3) It is always recommended to keep the oil bath temperature not more than 60°C for the best results and longer oil life.
- Provides uniform hardness
- No metallurgical distortion
- Very good oxidation stability.
- Longer service life.
- Satisfactory quenching results.
Avoid prolonged and repeated contact with used oil. Used oil contains potentially harmful contaminants. Keep out of reach of children. Used oil must be disposed off carefully to prevent damage to environment
|TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS:||TYPICAL VALUE|
|Kin. Viscosity @ 40°C, cst||30|
|Viscosity Index, Min||95|
|Flash Point °C, COC, min||219|
|Pour Point °C, max||-6|
|Copper Corrosion at 100 °C for 3 hrs||1b|