Available pack Size
- 20 Ltr
- 50 Ltr
- 210 Ltr
- It is recommended for the machining of high tensile stainless steel and nickel chromium alloys, drilling, thread cutting and gear hobbing operations.
- Provides very good cooling.
- Improved machined surfaces.
- Increases tool life due to its EP properties.
- Improves proper lubrication.
- Protects against rust & corrosion.
Avoid prolonged and repeated contact with used oil. Used oil contains potentially harmful contaminants. Keep out of reach of children. Used oil must be disposed off carefully to prevent damage to environment.
|TEST PARAMETERS||TYPICAL VALUE|
|K.V. @ 40˚C||45|
|Flash Point˚C, COC||170|