HYDRONOX HLP (IS 11656 : 1986 REAFFIRMED MARCH 2002) DIN 51524 PART II
Available pack Size
- 20 Ltr
- 50 Ltr
- 210 Ltr
- Recommended for use in sophisticated modern days electro-hydraulic or numerically systems.
- These oils can be used in any hydraulic systems mobile or industrial to achieve greater satisfaction.
- Excellent thermo-oxidative properties.
- Compatible with almost all common sealing materials.
- Provide longer life to pumps and total system.
- Outstanding anti-wear properties.
- Excellent demulsibility.
Avoid prolonged and repeated contact with used oil. Used oil contains potentially harmful contaminants. Keep out of reach of children. Used oil must be disposed off carefully to prevent damage to environment.
|TEST PARAMETERS||TYPICAL VALUE|
|ISO VG GRADE||32||46||68|
|Appearance||Bright & Clear||Bright & Clear||Bright & Clear|
|Kin. Viscosity, @ 40˚C, cst||32||46||68|
|Viscosity index , min.||105||104||103|
|Flash, COC ,˚C ,min.||210||218||220|
|Pour point ˚C, max||-21||-21||-18|
|Copper strip corrosion @ 100˚C, for 3 hrs||1a||1a||1a|